These vegan, nut free bliss balls are simple to make, and use ingredients you will have in your pantry. These are a perfect snack or dessert.
Takes 1 hour 10 minutes – Makes 20-30 bliss balls
- 1 cup chopped pepitas (or preferred nut or seed)
- 3.5 cups of rolled oats
- 1.5 cups dessicated coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (or preferred liquid sweetener)
- 3/4 cups chia and flax seeds
- 2 1/4 cups of milk(I used soy, you can substitute for water)
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Soak chia and flax seeds in milk for 45 minutes.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl, stirring to combine.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla, mixing well to ensure all of the oats are coated.
- Add soaked seeds, and stir with a spoon.
- Form bliss balls and place in a container
- Refrigerate to store